Voting in the elections to the Council of Governors closed at 5pm on 21 September 2021 and we can now declare the results as follows:
East Devon Dorset Somerset & Rest of England – 3 to elect, all for terms of two years
- Kay Foster and Barbara Sweeney re-elected
- Heather Penwarden newly elected
- Current Governor Bob Maskell was not re-elected
- Turnout was 23.48%
Mid North West Devon & Cornwall – 2 to elect
- James Bradley re-elected for a term of three years
- Annie Adcock newly elected for a term of two years
- Current Governor Marcus Pipe was not re-elected
- Turnout was 20.17%
Staff – 4 to elect
- Anum Shuja re-elected for a term of three years
- Hazel Hedicker re-elected for a term of two years
- Mascia Checconi and Simon Leepile newly elected for terms of two years
- Current Governors Catherine Geddes and Dominic Hazell were not re-elected
- Turnout was 10.27%
The full report of voting is available to download. Terms of office start and end at our Annual Members Meeting on 29 September 2021.
In the Exeter & South Devon constituency, we had three candidates for three posts and therefore all three candidates are elected uncontested. The uncontested election report is available to download.
Thank you to all our candidates and to all our members who voted.