Honiton Health Matters Event
Following the discussions held on the 6th March at Honiton Community College, this meeting will focus on progress of the two key priorities identified (better communication and support for mental health) and action planning for the wider Honiton’s Health Matters.
The focus of the meeting will be:
- Presentations on proposed communication platforms between different groups and the public (virtual and physical communication platforms)
- Action planning for groups to take forward
- Publicity / Launch to the wider public
- Terms of Reference (draft to be circulated prior to the meeting)
- Survey of community groups in Honiton
Beehive Centre (Main Hall) Dowell Street, Honiton, Devon, EX14 1LZ
To book your place, please complete the registration form.