‘Meet a Governor’ Briefing Meeting, Session 2 : 5.00pm – 6.00pm 4 July 2022 (Virtual meeting)
Join us for one of our two online Meet a Governor briefing sessions, being held on 28 June and 4 July where you can hear more about what the Governor role involves.
- To book your place to attend Session 2; Monday 4 July, 5.00pm – 6.00pm
simply click on the blue ‘BOOK‘ button on this page
(Note the 4 July session is a repeat of the session taking place on the 28 e2022)
- Closer to the meeting you will receive a confirmation & event joining instructions email – please keep hold of the email.
- Not received your joining instructions email? Please do check your junk folder.
- To take part you will need a computer, or other device and the meeting link
- If you need assistance for any sensory requirements on the day please do notify us beforehand by emailing the communications and engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details of our elections & vacancies for 2022 visit our Trust website
If you aren’t a Trust member yet you can still attend one of our ‘ Meet a Governor’ briefing sessions. However, if you do wish to stand for election, you will need to become a member.
If you have any queries about booking your place or the elections process, get in touch. Email the communications and engagement team at email@example.com